Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008, Day One!


Here we are...it's officially '08!


Now it's time to make those resolutions. Tops on my list of resolutions for this year... Get organized (all those new toys the kids got for Christmas need to find a new home off their bedroom floors!), set foot inside the gym once again, and get the rest of the house painted!


Another resolution I'm making, well it's really more of a goal...I want to get a permanent studio set up and begin offering a new line of children's portraits! I'll be blogging about that process throughout the next few months...and maybe be ready to rock and roll by Easter!


Anyone out there have any resolutions they want to share? I'm always interested in what other people are resolving, so if you've got one that's unique...I'd love to hear about it! Or maybe you're like my friend, Sarah and make resolutions on a monthly basis instead...


Either way, we're all at the starting gate for '08! Make it a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment