Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to 2008! Well...almost!

I wish you all the most amazing things that the new year has to offer!

2007 has been a whirlwind year, but it's been amazing! Before I start making resolutions for the new year, I want to take a few minutes to be thankful for all the things that have happened in the past year.

The weddings portion of my business has been thriving, and I'm thrilled to offer a new product that I'll blog more about in my next post! 2007 was also the first year that I got involved with Operation Smile and National Family Portrait Month! It's also the year I unveiled my new website and started this lovely blog! Thanks so much to the brides I've worked with, the brides I'm currently working with, and to all the families, children, friends and individuals who have helped make this such a memorable year!

Check back soon for more on the new products, as well as a big announcement for some studio plans in '08! Have a happy and safe new year!

1 comment:

  1. It WAS quite a year...and I think '08 will be great too! :) Love the blog...keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete