Thursday, December 13, 2007

Birthday Wishes for my Son...


Six years ago today, my life and my husband's were changed forever when our little Eddie arrived. All 10 fingers and 10 toes, and so calm... I imagine every mother remembers the very first time she laid eyes on her newborn child and I'm no different. We felt so blessed to have such a beautiful little miracle in our arms.

Through diaper changes, first steps, first teeth, potty training, and now reading...I often stop to marvel at what this little child has become, and imagine what he will continue to become.

Eddie, you bring us so much joy every day...Thank you for all the love you've taught us we are capable of. Happy Birthday.

And just because his birthday happens to be so close to Christmas, I just had to post this little bit... These guys make me think back to my vocal music days! It's a little slow at first, but when you think about what all they've got going on here, it's pretty remarkable!

1 comment: