Thursday, January 31, 2008

Good Morning!

It seems as though my blog has a bit of a split personality disorder...It's part "Mom" and part Photographer, so in an effort to help merge the two I've spent some time today doing a little photo journal of my morning. Won't you join me?




Can't start the day without a cup o' joe...





Next, we'll get the kids some breakfast...



Open up the front door and wait for the bus. And because no child can ever leave a frosty window alone, we have art on the storm door...




Run for the bus Eddie! I played with some curves on this one and thought the effect looked an awful lot like some of my parent's old photos with that yellowish cast...everything old is new again these days.




The child is six years old now...you would think he could make his own bed by now.


Okay, now it's time to get Emma up and at 'em..."Emma, Em-mma"....


Oooh...we need to leave in less than 10 minutes and there's till much to do!




Like brush teeth...


And brush hair (not bad when when you've got a camera in one hand and a brush in the other)


On go the boots...


And on the way to the door, I had to walk by these. What could they be??? You'll have to wait for another post, let's just say it's super exciting!




Whoo-Hoo! We're on the road at last! Just in the nick of time too!



And even though I didn't want to do it when I woke up this morning, I'm here at the gym! Care to join me for a workout? Nah, nor worries...they don't let us take cameras inside!




By the time I leave here it won't be morning anymore! Thanks for tagging along!



2 comments:

  1. You have such an amazing point of view when taking pictures.
    You *know* you are good when you make ordinary things look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan! So sorry we missed you guys when you were up for Christmas! You'll have to let us know when you're planning a trip back up this way!

    Thanks again for the kind words!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete