Friday, January 11, 2008

One from the Archives...

So I've spent the better part of this evening in an effort to include some new photos on my website. I guess the term "new" is relative...these photos were taken a little while back, but they are new to the site! This particular wedding was one done before I started blogging, and when I went back through the photos and recalled their special day I just knew I had to do a post about these two.

Janice and Dwight were married on the beach in Fort Lauderdale. They both wanted the wedding to be a simple, family affair with most of the family in khaki and white (and barefoot too)! I didn't exactly "blend" with my photographer's uniform of black on black and I paid the price that hot August day! Here were a few of my favorites from the day...


During the vows...






What a great couple...






The bride with her new family...




After the ceremony and a champagne reception, Janice surprised everyone and jumped into the fountain in front of the resort! I thought that made for a really cool picture. There's some alternative processing here, but I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment