Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Heather's Advent...8 Days 'til Christmas!

Today I want to give a HUGE "Congratulations" to my little brother! He phoned this morning to say that he just got the results of his PE exam and he passed! Heath is officially a Professional Engineer!
I (as well as the rest of the fam) am so proud of him! The road hasn't always been smooth, but he did it!

Congrats! And just to show how devoted he is to his profession, I had to share this photo. To know Heath, you really have to have one heck of a sense of humor. He has a collection of message t's that never fails to make me laugh.. His fellow engineers and math-o-philes should get this one...




1 comment:

  1. With my experiences (my dad) usually personality and engineering don't go together. LOL haha, jk.

    ReplyDelete