Sunday, December 7, 2008

Heather's Advent...19 Days 'til Christmas!

A couple weeks ago I had the privilege of meeting and shooting a beautiful family from Plain City! It had been a while since their last family portrait, and they had recently been blessed with a new little girl (their 4th!) so they figured it was about time! We did a number of the more traditional family shots...


Then after all the lights and backdrops were packed away, I followed the girls around while they played piano and dress-up to get some more casual, "kids-being-kids" shots. As I shot each of them playing, I also took a close-up of each one. As a mom, I know that those precious little faces change so quickly and I really wanted to give Mom and Dad a moment in time of their beautiful daughters in natural light...
Elizabeth...


Rose


Sarah


Mariel

Mark and Allison... Thank you so much for the opportunity to photograph your lovely family! Hope you're having a wonderful Advent and looking forward to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment