Sunday, December 7, 2008

Heather's Advent...20 Days 'til Christmas!

Uh oh...Technically, it's only 19 days till Christmas. But I'm still awake (at 1 am) so my day isn't officially over yet! Still having issues with blogger at this point, but I'm not about to miss a day of my 25-day blogging stretch!

It's Christmas card season! I absolutely love getting Christmas cards from friends that I seem to lose touch with throughout the year. It's nice to know that even though we aren't always able to get together we're still in each other's thoughts. And photo cards are the best!

This year I'm going to introduce a little contest. Because I love Christmas so much, and I love to travel (though, admittedly I haven't done much of it since becoming a mom) the person who sends me a Christmas "Card" (via a comment on this blog) from the farthest away will win an iTunes gift card!

Happy Commenting!

1 comment:

  1. Well, right now I'm winning! A whopping how many miles... :)

    ReplyDelete