Monday, December 15, 2008

Heather's Advent...10 Days 'til Christmas!

Last Sunday was a busy day! After I spent some time photographing little London, I headed over to shoot a few family pics for Kelly, Ryan and their daughter Isabella. We had a great time getting some fun family shots at their home and then we headed over to Hoover Reservoir to get a few pictures in the freshly fallen snow!
Here's Isabella...

They wanted to try to get their Lab, Lilly in a few shots too...



And over to Hoover...they were troopers trudging though the cold and the snow!
But they fact is that Hoover is a special place for them. They're avid kayakers, and in the summer the drop their 'yaks in the water and enjoy the peace and quiet that can only come when you're out in nature! I may be a little biased here, but if you've never experienced the water in a boat that doesn't have a motor, you've never really experienced the water...







Lots of times, when I'm shooting a family I'll ask when the last time was that just mom and dad had a photo together. Usually, it's been a while! So I'll always try to capture a few of the couple alone. While I shot Ryan and Kelly, I couldn't help but notice Kelly's awesome boots! (Note to my husband: if you're still looking for Christmas ideas...)

The happy, if cold family...


No comments:

Post a Comment