Friday, February 29, 2008

Back to the Blog

Has it really been a week since my last post? Wow, how time flies! Let's just say it's been a busy week! I've been updating some of my information on the web, playing with my new camera, doing some volunteer work, and getting an album put together for one of the lovely brides I worked with recently. I've also been trying to do a little brainstorming for a friend's blog I was honored to be invited to guest blog on (more on that later)!

The busy week gets capped off with an evening of cheering my husband on as he swims in the annual Swim for Diabetes! I missed the opportunity to take a camera along last year, I won't make that mistake again tonight...especially for the business suit relay. If you've never seen that particular relay, it's quite a sight! A pool full of people swimming while trying to keep an over sized wool suit on...pants and jacket! It's for a great cause, and it's lots of fun!

Next week will be fairly busy too...I've got a shoot on Friday for an amazing woman and I can't wait to share more about her. She blogs and her writings are always a source of inspiration.

In other news, I'll be doing some in-studio work for Easter Portraits! Easter is so early this year, so if you or someone you know would like to have some portraits done I'm taking apointments now through the 19th with a special offer...Half off session fees and a free 8x10!

Now, let the weekend begin!

2 comments:

  1. I SO wish I lived closer...I would keep you busy with portraits! Your work is AMAZING...in fact there is one you took of my girls long ago that is my all-time favy!
    I'll catch up with you for sure when we visit this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK! I'd like to make an appointment! Give me a call and then I'll HAVE to figure out what to dress my girls in...ah, such hard, hard work in my life...

    ReplyDelete