Monday, March 3, 2008

Everybody in the Pool!

This past Friday my husband participated in the annual Swim for Diabetes. It was great fun to watch and cheer him and the rest of his fantastic team on! As for results...they came in second in my favorite relay...the business suit relay! All proceeds from the event will go to Diabetes research and education. I'm so proud that he's taking a part in such a great cause, and he gets to have fun doing it too! The event was held at the Dublin Rec Center which, in addition to having a first class aquatics center, also has a beautiful facility for banquets and weddings! I'm always keeping an eye out for places like this becuase not only does it have adequate space for a wedding reception, it also sits right next to scenic Coffman Park...an amazing place for gorgeous wedding pictures! Oops, did I get off the subject again? Well, back to the Swim for Diabetes...

Looking over the order of events one last time...






The pool looks so tranquil...



Seriously, have you ever tried to swim in a business suit???



1 comment:

  1. aahh...I miss you guys! Give hugs to Isaac from me! And congrats on the race! Your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete