Monday, February 11, 2008

Bridal Extravaganza!


A huge "Thank You" to everyone who braved the cold and the wind yesterday to visit the Bridal Extravaganza at Deer Creek Resort and Conference Center! Yes, we may have had the most frigid location in the whole building (right in front of the doors), but it was a great time anyway! What an honor to be surrounded by such amazing wedding professionals too. I'm working on getting some links on my sidebar for some great wedding planning resources...some from the show and some that I've come into contact with in the past.

One of the most exciting things about it was that I got to share my new product...the Photobook from Zookbinders! These are beautiful albums that make great gifts for parents, grandparents or even attendants! With wraparound covers (not just dust jackets), they are the perfect compliment to any flush mount album! And the best part is that they are affordable!

If you were there and you entered my drawing for a free package upgrade, I'll be e-mailing the winner tomorrow!

1 comment: