Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Some Excellent Wedding Resources!

As promised, I've finally gotten around to compiling a list of my favorite wedding planning resources! I'm working on getting links for them on my sidebar, but in this post I wanted to write a few words about each resouorce and why it's so great.


Perfect Wedding Guide: Local resources for everything wedding! The thing that's great about it is that it is simple. It's laid out simply and not oversaturated with information (which IMHO can make what you're looking for hard to find).

Deer Creek: A beautiful setting for a wedding ceremony and/or reception…Everything you need for stunning wedding photos too (water, trees, gazebo…you name it).

WeDJ.com: Another good resource for finding service providers in your area.

Zookbinders: Gorgeous heirloom-quality albums! Check out their Photobook link for parent album ideas.

Gabrielle Bridal: Custom designed bridal couture in Westerville.

How to get a marriage license in the state of Ohio

A cool site for the studio I use on occasion. Great when the weather is less than desireable for things like Engagement Sessions!

A Solid Gold Sound: Excellent, affordable DJ services!

Paragon Music: Looking for a string quartet? Harpist? Have you always wanted to walk down the aisle to “Trumpet Voluntare’”? Here’s the place to call!

What’s the best way to get those “Thank You” notes written? How do you let guests know where you're registered? Find out the answer to that and many other etiquette questions here.

The Clock Tower: Another beautiful location for ceremonies and receptions.

bludomain: Amazing Photography resource!

A friend turned me on to this site...Great ideas and resources for having a beautiful wedding, and keeping it simple.

Looking to have your bouquet preserved… Are you a Do-it-Yourselfer? Check this out...

I'll be adding more links as I find them. If you know of one that should be added, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment