Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rachel and Eric

May is always my favorite month for weddings. October's great too with the fall color and of course, June is nice. Come to think of it, any time is a great time for a wedding. For some reason though, May just stands out with it's flowers and trees in bloom. This month I'll be posting a new wedding every week, so stay tuned!

I had the honor and privilege of shooting along with Kevin Lynn (recently names one of the top photographers in Columbus by The Knot) this past weekend. Rachel and Eric were married this Saturday, the 3rd of May. If anyone recalls the weather on Saturday, it was predicted to rain all day long. As I headed to the wedding in my car though and headed around I-270, it was like the skies were clearing just for Rachel! There was literally a wall of grey clouds and then nothing but blue skies! Here are a few of my favorite images from the day!


The jewelry goes on...

Rachel...



Running in before the rain came back...

The cake (and Rachel and Eric in the background)...


After the toast...

The first dance...



Later on in during the reception, Eric treated everyone to a dance done to Michael Jackson's Billie Jean!

So much fun! Thanks to Rachel and Eric for letting me be a part of the day and to Kevin for letting me shoot along with!

No comments:

Post a Comment