Monday, May 12, 2008

Julie and Jonathan

Jonathan and Julie were married this past Saturday in a beautiful ceremony held at the Columbus Athenaeum. It's been a while since I've shot downtown, most of the weddings I've been to lately have been at Country Clubs or gardens or nature-y places that overlook downtown, so this was really fun for me! After these photos I decided that nature is cool, but downtown rocks! It's been really tough to decide which photos to post here on the blog...there were so many! And with Kevin Lynn shooting along with me, there are even more!

Of course, Jonathan and Julie were an amazing couple to begin with, but throw in the excitement of a rooftop shoot of the groom and groomsmen from the Columbus Renaissance, and the hustle and bustle of our little metropolis...and you have pure magic!

Thanks so much Jonathan and Julie, for letting me be a part of your wedding!














2 comments:

  1. I thought that I might see some of those beautiful rooftop shots. Those must be coming up later. Your field of focus is very sharp. The roses look as if you could smell them if you put your nose to the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we will there be more to look at? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete