Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kristen and Dale

I may have mentioned it before, but one of my absolute favorite places to take photographs is Gantz Park, right here in Grove City. Not only do I love the fact that it's mere minutes from my house and my kids love to play there, but I love the fact that it's such a cornerstone of the community that I live in. The Gardens at Gantz have long been known for their annual herb and plant sales, as well as the Gantz House itself being a local attraction.

Lets not forget that there are literally tons of places to shoot there too! From the house with its' red brick and white trim (and super cool front porch) to the gazebo, to the bridge and the paths that wind through the woods...it's a photographer's dream! Kristen and Dale were married there this past Saturday among friends and family on what has probably been the most beautiful day yet this spring! Here are just a few of the photos from their day...







No comments:

Post a Comment