Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Patricia and John

What a beautiful wedding Patricia and John had! They were married in September at Grace Baptist Church in Westerville and a reception was held at the fabulous Westerville Community Center. Most of us are familiar with the center's Aquatic facility and fitness area, but it's a wonderful location for a wedding reception too! Hardwood floors, arched windows and an outdoor terrace make it a great place for photos! Unfortunately, some thunderstorms rolled in shortly after the reception began, so we weren't able to get the outdoor photos like we had hoped, but there was plenty going on inside!
The wedding was expertly orchestrated by Wedding Planner, Cindi Gremling. Interesting side note: Cindi and I realized we were both working with Patricia when her son and daughter-in-law bought the house next to us this past summer...Talk about a small world! If you'd like to see more about Cindi and her organization, Girls With Attitude, visit her site here: http://www.girlswithattitude.org/
Anyone that knows me and my shooting style knows that I am a huge fan of black and white photography, so I really had to fight the urge to convert more of these. In any event. here are some of my favorites from the day!
The detail on the gown was stunning!
The first dance...I had always wanted to try this shot with the manual focus and slow shutter speed...I think it turned out pretty neat! And check out that cake!
I knew they made a great couple the minute I met them...
Congratulations Patricia and John! Thank you for letting us share in your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment