Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's Alive...It's Alive!!!

Ok...what I meant to say was, "My new site has finally gone live"! Check it out over on www.claypoolphoto.com

A big "Thank You" to everyone who helped it all come together! Especially my husband and children for their patience with me while I obesessed over the photos, the music, the colors and the order everything should go in!

I'll have more to write and more pics to post later...Right after I finish editing the images from this weekend's wedding where I was second shooting! I can tell you right now though, this was an amazing wedding and sooo much fun to shoot! Can't wait to share!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations Heather, the site looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job. Boy your credentials are growing by the day. Web Designer. We are very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete