Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Welcome Baby Dominic!

Little Dominic was born wayyy back in July. Remember his mom's fabulous maternity shoot? He was welcomed into a family that is just beautiful...inside and out! We spent a couple hours on Friday getting some photos of the Dominic and big sister, Mia. Here are a few of my favorites!

Brother and sister...



I love this one of Mia...it's so "Gap Kids"!



I don't do a lot of selective color anymore, but Dominic's eyes were such a beautiful shade of blue, I had to do it!


During the shoot, the little guy giggled for the first time! As any parent knows, that's a milestone, and an early sense of humor is a sign of intellect!



And then a close up...



A baby is always safest in his mother's arms...



Thank you Lindsey and Alex for once again inviting me into your home to document your remarkable family!

No comments:

Post a Comment