Monday, November 10, 2008

Matted Albums are Here!!!

I am so excited to announce a new product to my lineup! As of last week, I've started carrying a traditional matted album.

Flush-mount albums are still available and they offer tons of different layout options...really the possibilities are endless, but I've had a few brides ask recently about a more traditional look...so here it is!

This is not your mother's matted album, though! Check out some of the details...
The same leather options, gilded edges and custom imprinting as the flush-mount albums...


Photos are hand-mounted into matted openings (in your choice of silver, gold, black or white) instead of simply taped into an mat and slid into a page...
They really are beautiful! The sample album is in, and if you'd like to check it out, give me a call or send me an e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment