Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jamie and Bill

When I first met Jamie and Bill, I could tell their wedding was going to be amazing! They were married this past Saturday at the Park of Roses here, in Columbus. Surrounded by their friends and family, they exchanged vows in the rose garden (which, if you could only smell these photos...wow!). They turned out to be one of those couples that hardly needed any direction or posing. Their natural affection and love for one another was evident in every photo with or without my input. Here are just a few from the day...

I liked the shadow in this one...


I've been playing with some textures lately..just waiting for the right photo to use it on. I liked the effect with this one...


Love her look here...


This tower was like something out of a Fairy Tale...



Remember the scene from "The Wizard of Oz" when the apple trees come to life and start throwing their fruit at Dorothy? This tree totally reminded me of that with it's branches looking like tentacles! In this case though, it look like Jamie and Bill are completely secluded and almost protected by it...





Thank You Bill and Jamie for letting me be a part of your beautiful day! Have a wonderful time in Scotland!

No comments:

Post a Comment