Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wedding at Gantz Park - Marc and Emily

Saturday, September 20th was the day, Gantz Park was the place for Emily and Marc's wedding! Emily and Marc tied the knot among their friends and family on an absolutely beautiful late summer day. The photos tell the story of the day better than I can, so here are a few of my faves..



I love to capture detail while the bride is getting ready...gowns, flowers, jewelry... you name it!









Emily was radiant...





Marc, looking quite dapper..


Emily opted for a long walk down the aisle, so I had plenty of time to get her with her father...




The ceremony was held in the gazebo...so romantic!














I couldn't resist a quick shot of the flower girl...




They make a lovely couple, don't you think??


















A little air guitar during the reception...





Emily and Marc had the DJ bring a karaoke setup for some extra fun!




The DJ played the Grease Medley..this was a shot from the opening lines of "Summer Lovin'"... ("tell me more, tell me more...")


And this one was from the end.. (..."Those suh-hum-er niiiights.")
Congrats Marc and Emily, and thanks so much for having me! Have a fantastic time on your honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment