Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9/9/00

Ahhh, the joy of planning a wedding. The hope and anticipation that your day will go off without a hitch (well, maybe just that one "hitch"). I know this because eight years ago today I was a bride. Eight years ago today I was anxiously awaiting my turn to walk down the aisle and looking forward to an amazing day filled with tears of happiness and a super fun party for our friends and family. But there were little worries too. Would the string quartet be able to find the church? They did. Would the cake be lopsided? It wasn't. Would my sister-in-law to be go into labor? She did.

But despite all the little things that happened or didn't happen that day, I knew I was still marrying the guy who had gone from being my friend, to my boyfriend, to my fiancee and I couldn't be happier. Through the years he has been my partner, my biggest supporter and at times my comic relief...And he's cute too!

Happy Anniversary, Honey... And here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment