Friday, July 25, 2008

Becky and Ian

Wooo Hoo! Finally back to the blog! I had to take some time this week and work on some layout and spacing issues I was having with my blogger template. It was one of those things that had annoyed me from the start, but thought I'd get into fixing it when I had some extra time. Well, I realized extra time was not anywhere in the near future so I did it the other day! Hope you like the changes! Now, on to the fun stuff...

Becky and Ian were married last Friday in a ceremony Chilicothe, Ohio. They had so many friends and family coming from so far away, it was really touching to see all the people who gathered for their big day. The ceremony was held at the beautiful (and historic) Calvary Lutheran Church and the reception was at the Christopher Conference Center. Here are a few of my favorite shots...

I love flowers...


A quite moment for the bride...



This ivy covered garage didn't actually belong to the church where we were shooting, but it backed right up to it so I was going to try to shoot the girls there without being noticed. That was until the owner came out to get her car! She was only to happy to let us shoot there though... Nice people there in Chilicothe!


Becky...

A relaxed Ian during the ceremony...


Do I have to say more???




A big "Thank You" to my friend, Erin Smith who second shot with me! She got some great shots that day, here's my favorite. I don't know if the people in the passing car were guests or if they were random passers-by who just wanted to snap a picture of a bride and groom that day, but it's cute!



Thank You to Becky and Ian for having us! We were honored to be there for your wedding! Can't wait to show you the rest of the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment