Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rae and Mohammed

I had the chance to shoot an amazing wedding with the incredible Kevin Lynn again this past weekend! Rae and Mohammed were married at one of my very favorite places, Confluence Park! After a short ceremony, we went outside for a few photos of the couple in front of the skyline. Then the dancing began! The music was so fantastic, that I just had to link to the DJ's website so everyone can get a taste of it!

A big "Thank You" to Rae and Mohammed, and to Kevin for allowing me to be a part of it all!


The gown...




The Cake...



The Couple...

2 comments:

  1. YOUR CLARITY OF FOCUS ON THE ROSES WAS BEAUTIFUL...THE INTERPLAY OF YOUR HAPPY COUPLE AND THE "BUSY" LIGHTS OF COLUMBUS..IMPECCABLE..I THINK THAT YOU MAY JUST HAVE A FUTURE IN PHOTOGRAPHY !!

    ReplyDelete