Saturday, October 27, 2007

Phun Phamily Photos

Okay, so I'm borrowing the improper use of "ph" from my high school physics teacher, Mrs. Damian (Physics is Phun!), thank you very much!

In recent days I have come to realize I have more in common with one Jessica Simpson than just our uncertainity surrounding tuna products (although mine was a confusion with cat food...and before I was old enough to read, but still...). It turns out that Ms. Simpson is a big supporter of one of my new favorite orgaizations, Operation Smile. Now in it's 25th year, the organization provides much-needed plastic surgery to children with cleft lips and palates. There are two things about children that amaze me on a daily basis...Their laughter and their smiles. To know that there is a group of plasic surgeons that volunteers their time away from whaever surgeries they could be doing back home (come on, we've all seen Dr. 90210) in order to litterally bring smiles to these children's faces (not to mention those of their parents) is truly heartwarming. I am so thrilled to now consider myself a part of it too.
With that in mind, here are just a few of the images from the photo shoot...Check out these fabulous smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment