Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Site's Coming Along...

Some of you may have noticed that my claypool photo site is no longer in existance. Well, after a couple years of trying to maintian and update the site my extremely talented brother, Heath, designed for me... I've decided to go another direction and create a brand new flash site with bludomain.com (http://www.bludomain.com/). The new site should be ready in about a week! I can't wait for the big reveal! Right now, I'm waiting on getting lisencing through EMI for the music I want to use, hopefully it won't take too long.

So last night while I was working on the new site, I thought I would go to the bludomain site and check out the status of the contest I enetered about a week ago. The contest was to take a picture of your pet with a "real" can of soda somewhere in the picture. I got excited when I saw that the winner was announced, but a little discouraged when I read that there were over 600 entries. My pictures wasn't the winner, but while I scrolled through the winning images with my husband remarking out loud that , "Wow, these are some really cool photos", I did a double take when I realized that the next image was mine!!! I may not have won, but my picture was still there!




You can visit http://bludomain.com/blog.cfm to see the winners in all categories!

No comments:

Post a Comment