Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Goodbye to 2009, Welcome 2010!

So begins the time of year when I do a LOT of scribbling when it comes to dates. And this year is going to be particularly tough since we're changing two digits instead of just one!

As I sit back and contemplate the things I'd like to accomplish in the coming year, I also like be thankful for the year that's passed. 2009 has been an incredible year in so many ways...

Personally, I'm blessed with an incredible family... two children that amaze me and make me laugh every day, a husband who drives me places I can just as well drive myself just so we can spend the extra time together.

Professionally, I get to work with the most awesome couples on the planet. They make my job so much fun, and their smiles make me smile! You can check out those smiles in this little slideshow I put together...The Year in Wedding Photos!

Some fun facts about 2009 weddings:

Most popular bouquet color: A tie between red and white
Average number of attendants: 5
Average number of tiers in a wedding cake: 3
Wedding that took place the furthest from my home office: Brent and Leaha's wedding in Boynton Beach, Florida
Wedding that took place the closest to my home office: Heather and John's wedding right here in Grove City!

Thank you to all my '09 brides and grooms! May 2010 bring you much happiness! :)

2 comments:

  1. yay thank you for capturing our day!
    -Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truely beautiful Heather!!! Truely beautiful! :) A pure piece of art! :) Loved it and I didn't know a single person! :)

    ReplyDelete