Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kathy and Tom are Having a Baby!

I'll never forget Kathy and Tom's wedding! Married in July (at the same church, but the same Priest as Isaac and me) of 2007 with a reception at the ever-awesome COSI, it was one memorable day! Thanks to referrals from Kathy, I've run in to her and Tom at a couple weddings over the past couple years and it's been like running into an old friend. So needless to say, when she called me a couple months ago to tell me she and Tom were expecting a child in December, I nearly got chills!

Last weekend they invited me to their beautiful home to catch a few pics of the parents to be as they await the little one's arrival. Here are a few favorites!
































Congratulations Tom and Kathy! Can't wait to meet the new little addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment