Sunday, November 1, 2009

Courtney and Doug...a German Village Session!

Where do I even begin this post? Well, I met Courtney about a year ago when she was still new to Columbus...and a newlywed! She's a photographer too, and we immediately hit it off! Pretty soon, I was begging her to come and shoot weddings with me! She's got a fantastic personality and a great eye for detail and emotion...all things which make her an exceptional wedding photographer! She asked me to take a few pics of her and her husband, Doug and their "baby" Raisin so we met up at Schiller Park in German Village and had a blast!

Courtney really wanted a shot that featured Raisin...






That was genuine laughter...(I think they were laughing at me, but hey...whatever works! :)



LOVE the fall color in this one...





If you're doing graffiti in German Village, you had better know how to use your umlaut!






















...And there were sooooo many more! Courney, Doug (and Raisin)...thank you so much for spending your afternoon with me! I can't wait to share the rest with you!
If you'd like to check out Courtney's website, click here!

2 comments:

  1. Heather you never cease to amaze me with your talent! Thank you so much for making Doug and I look good! lol I will cherish these photographs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,
    I know I am biased because I'm Courtney's Mom, but what fantastic photos! Courtney has always spoken very highly of your talent as a photogragher, and now I can see why! As her Mom, I can say you have absolutely captured the true inner and outer beauty of Courtney as well as the special love that has been between Courtney and Doug since their "high school days".
    Thank you for the pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete