Friday, October 23, 2009

Family Session at Creekside!

About this time every year for the past three years, I'm reminded of why we moved from beautiful South Florida back here to Ohio...the fall colors! Come mid-March, I'm usually singing a different tune, but for right now I'm enjoying all that the autumn has to offer including family portraits amongst all that amazing color!

Last week I met up with two adorable little ladies and their parents at Creekside in Gahanna...

Audrey...


Isabelle (who's got a birthday coming up!)


The fam...

The Girls...



It had been a while since Mom and Dad had any photos taken of just the two of them, so we snuck one in while the girls weren't looking!
One of my favorites...



Another favorite!

Thanks for the opportunity to photograph your beautiful family! Can't wait to share the rest of the pics with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment