Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby Levi

I got to meet Baby Levi on his 5 month birthday! It's always an honor for me to be invited back to photograph the child(ren) of a couple who's wedding I shot, and this was no exception! Patricia and Michael are amazing parents to this little bundle of joy!

Sometimes, little ones play shy for the camera, but not this little guy... He had his eye on me the whole time...


See what I mean??? Amazing parents!

He's a very focused little boy...

And FULL of personality!

Grandma was there and helped to hang his Christening gown for a couple shots...

This series features the baby ring that Patricia's father once wore...





And because Christmas is just around the corner...

This is one little boy who is very loved and adored!


Patricia, Michael, and Grandma... I can't thank you enough for having me back to photograph you little miracle! You truly have a beautiful family! Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment