Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun With Engagement Photos, Part I

Engagement sessions are great! While they may not be a requirement for every couple I work with, I highly recommend them...and here's why: They allow me to see how a couple interacts together, they allow the couple to see how I work and gets them comfortable in front of the camera. A session takes about an hour and it's really just a fun time for me to get to know you. And when we're done we have some terrific images to document the experience!

Years ago, the photos were great to hang on a wall or slip into an album never to be seen again, but now the possibilities are endless! Take Katie and Eric's session, for example...they are using their engagement photos in their tables number cards!



There are loads of other ideas too, stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment