Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Leigh-Ann and Samer...Married!

Last weekend saw the uniting of two amazing people...Leigh-Ann and Samer. The weather threatened to interfere with our plans for photos, but in the end it was all just fine. The thunderstorms that were predicted never came into being, just a few sprinkles. Just before the reception the sun even made an appearance!

Here are a few of my favorite images from the day. Be sure to check out the slideshow at the end too!

Yes, I have mystical powers that enable me to suspend shoes using only my mind! Just kidding...

The ceremony was at the Greek Orthodox Cathedral downtown. It took be back a little as the very first wedding I shot was an Orthodox ceremony. I may scan those and post a few images someday. Anyway, the church is truly stunning inside and I'm pretty sure I nearly snapped my neck off trying to determine who all was depicted in the frescoes and mosaics on the ceiling! Being an Orthodox ceremony, there was the crowning. These are the crowns...
See what I mean...stunning!


I had a great vantage point and was able to get Leigh-Ann and Samer's faces during most of the ceremony...



Instead of a limo, they chose a 1950 Cadillac as their getaway car! Awesome!


Someone started blowing bubbles once the dance floor opened up... I couldn't resist...



The disco ball at Valley Dale threw this really cool light everywhere...



Samer...Leigh-Ann, thank you so much for an amazing day! Congratulations to you!

And now...the slideshow!




2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! We are really excited to see the rest! Let me know when you have them posted!

    Thanks a lot!!

    Mr. and Mrs. Sarkis

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo's turned out amazing!!
    This was by far the most memorable wedding i've attended yet!!
    XoXo
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete