Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Laura and Rick...Engaged!

Meet Laura and Rick!

They are planning a September wedding in the Hocking Hills, and I think I'm just as excited as they are for the big day! We spent some time during the so-called "golden hour" before sunset at Inniswood Metro Gardens getting some cute shots of the two of them...and later on, their adorable puppy, Bella. It was tough to narrow down my faves, but I tried!



I made them do this. Honest Mr. Park Ranger, I did!


This one may have been my absolute favorite of the day!


O-H-I-O!


After we spent some time at Inniswood, we headed to the pub in Dublin where they first met...


Congratulations Laura and Rick! I had an absolute blast shooting the two of you (and Bella, of course)! Looking forward to September!
Don't forget to check out the slideshow!


No comments:

Post a Comment