Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Emily and Dave..Anytime!

It had been a while since Emily and Dave had photographs taken of just the two of them. Six years, really..since their wedding! So Emily, who I had originally met while photographing her sister's wedding, called me up and we arranged for a shoot at their home.

We took about an hour and shot everywhere we could on their beautiful property, starting out on their porch swing with their pooch, Bentley...



This one, I think is my favorite of the day...

Hmmm..maybe this one was... Sidenote: There aren't many girls out there who would be willing to climb a tree in heels for a shot. Emily rocked it though!










Another favorite...






Dave, Emily...I can't thank you enough for having me capture the two of you on film! Okay, it's not film...but saying "capture you on memory card" just doesn't have the same ring to it)! Thank you...and Bentley too!

No comments:

Post a Comment