Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Patricia and Michael...The Wedding!

When I first got the phone call from Michael asking about availability for his January 3rd wedding, I was a little confused. "January"? I thought to myself..."As in the month of freezing rain, and slush and below zero temperatures...that January"? I repeated the date to him just to make sure I had heard him correctly and he said, "Yep! The first weekend of the 2009...we're staring the new year off right"! And then it made perfect sense.

Who cares about a little chill in the air when you're beginning the rest of your lives together?

Michael and Patricia couldn't have been a sweeter couple. We began with their ceremony at Fairfield Christian Church in Baltimore. Then it was on to the reception at Cheers Chalet in nearby Lancaster. I was thrilled to have Courtney Mason come along and shoot with me too! She did a wonderful job!

Here are a few of my favorites from their beautiful day...




I loved Patricia's shoes, but I think I liked the box they came in just as much..fun colors to shoot against!


The best man suiting up...


I loved this view of Patricia's face in the mirror of her jewelery box as her mother smiles softly...


She looked amazing!

Here's one of Courtney's I just loved!

The flower girl...not to sure about all the goings-on. She posed for some fabulous formals and even got some rockin' Princess stickers out of the deal! :)


The Groom...

The ceremony begins...














A couple quick romantic shots before departing for the reception...


Some detail from the reception...

The cake topper...Lovebirds...


Totally...



It seemed everyone wanted the same picture...


I love first dances! I shoot through the entire song... literally!


I think everyone had a great time!




But wait, there's more! Check back for images from Patricia and Michael's Day After shoot!

4 comments:

  1. I just love Patricia! She is so great and the pictures really capture her inner angel.

    - Julie Waddell

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is "Wow!"
    What wonderful pics of a wonderful couple on a wonderful day!

    ~Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look on the bride's face says it all :) I have never seen her this happy.
    Beth Gosiewski

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply...breathtaking.

    -Cheri

    ReplyDelete