Monday, August 11, 2008

Thought Association

So the other day I'm sitting at the pool with the kids and Eddie has these little sticks that he goes "diving" for. He's just now getting comfortable going under water long enough to accomplish a task like that, so it's been really fun to watch him. Anyway, he dives under, grabs the stick and emergers from the water stick-in-hand and it makes me think of those goofy Mentos commercials from the early 90's. That gets me thinking about a song I haven't heard for many years until recently and who's video cleverly mocks those old Mentos commercials. So today instead of a "New Music" Monday, I give you "Retro Video" Monday (sorry, YouTube won't allow embedding for this one)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhfWzCPRPtg



Check back later this week for some photos from a really unique wedding I shot with my friend, Chantal Stone!

No comments:

Post a Comment