Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Are You Kidding Me???

Lately things around here have been all about the start of a new school year. Well, that and the little vaca we have planned. We've been gearing up for it since about Christmastime and last night while watching bits and pieces of the convention , I see the story on this hit the MSNBC crawler...



Seriously? And they're saying it will likely hit as a Cat. 3. That's the early prediction folks...who knows what the next days will bring. Remembering back to what Hurricane Wilma was like a couple years ago, I'm not so sure I'm ready to go through that again. Don't get me wrong, it was fun to watch the windows bow with the wind gusts...for about the first 30 minutes, but by the time chunks of neighboring roofs were flying past we were ready for it to be over. Oh well, I guess all we can do is sit tight and keep watching the proverbial "cone of death" and see what happens.


While I'm waiting, I'm making some updates to my website, so check it out!


Or, watch this instead...heck, why not do both?

No comments:

Post a Comment