Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Children's Photography at Inniswoods...Henry

There's no better way to spend the first day of spring than by being outside! March 20th, I got to spend the day outside at Inniswoods Metro Park photographing some of the city's cutest kids! Over the next few days I'll be featuring those photos, starting with one adorable three year old...Henry!

Right off the bat, Henry was a gentleman! He said "hello", and immediately took my hand and started leading me around the park! "Shy" is just not a part of this child's vocabulary!

Here are a few of my favorites from the session...


I loved the morning light with this one...






While it's always important to photograph children's faces (they change so fast from month to month when they're this little), I'm also a big fan of photographing children when they are engrossed in something. I've blogged about this before, but children are fascinating little people...and to explore the world through their eyes is like seeing the whole world again for the first time. So when Henry sat down by the water, I couldn't resist... I don't know if it was the frogs, the fish, the foliage or just the water itself...but something about this spot held his attention...

Same here...he's an explorer for sure!




Henry, thank you so much for bringing your mom and dad out on what turned out to be such a beautiful first day of spring!












1 comment:

  1. Love these photos of adorable Henry, of course I'm a little bias :) Will have to contact the photographer.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete