Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Much Needed Update!

I've desperately needed to take some time to update my website. 2008 was an incredible year for me and I was honored to photograph some of the coolest couples around. I knew when I shot them that their photos would end up on the website, the only problem was finding the time to get them up there! So, now that things have slowed down a bit I've finally been able to take the time to post some new photos.

In looking over my site, I realized I had a handful of bride pictures, a handful of groom pictures and some of the couples together, but I didn't have much in the way of documenting ceremonies (and let's face it...that's what the day's for, isn't it?), the bridal party, or the fun receptions that follow!

So if you check out my site, you'll not only see tons of new images in the gallery titled "...then comes marriage", you'll also see a "raves" section and a new calendar feature that I'm going to try my best to keep up with (it's not always easy, but I'm trying)!

Thanks so much to all the couples I've had the pleasure of working with this past year and who's images have graced the pages of this blog..and now my site!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Heather!!

    It was a pleasure meeting you today. I really look forward to sharing more laughs together in 09'!

    You can officially expect high level stalking from me now on. hhaah!

    ReplyDelete