Sunday, February 8, 2009

Caden

Meet Caden!

He's an adorable 7-week old who, along with his parents posed for a newborn session this past weekend! It's always fun to capture the precious little features and expressions of such a tiny new life... and I would be lying if I said it didn't make me long (just a little bit) for those days when mine were still that small...






Those eyes....


The new little family...







The first "baby", Daisy...





These little feet will grow so fast!









Jennifer and Phil...congratulations on your new little bundle!

2 comments:

  1. The last in the series of photos appears to me that Caden is thinking,"What can I get into"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather!

    This little guy is ADORABLE! Love the pics, great job!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete