Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bloggity Blog Blog...Blog.




Welcome to my blog... I hear all the cool photographers are doing it, so I figured I should try it too! I'm here to share photos, stories, and observations as a mother, photographer and human being. In the process, I also hope to grow and learn from other's comments on my images at it's time for me to take my photography to the next level! I might also post some obsure pop culture references on here too ( just for you, Heath!) So welcome, welcome. Let the blogging begin. Now if I can find the time to do this on a regular basis... :)






This first photo is one from an engagement session done back in July. Patricia and John were so much fun to photograph! We went to the Jeffrey Mansion in Bexley (OH) and meant to spend just an hour...we ended up spending two! Anyway, this little storybook cottage on the grounds was just a perfect spot to shoot them. Stay tuned for more pics of their wedding...coming soon!





The second is from a shoot I did over a year ago on the beach in Fort Lauderdale. Kids are so much fun to photograph when they are just being themselves!




No comments:

Post a Comment