Wednesday, August 5, 2009

More Family Time!

Last week I met Chad, Lori, Chad and Brendan out at Slate Run park near Canal Winchester for some family fun! I had a great time getting to know this beautiful family and walking along the trails during what was supposed to be another rainy day here. in central Ohio. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the evening...




Brothers...






This may have been my favorite from the day...



Hmmm...maybe it was this one...






I think I'll title this one "Brothers, Part II". I have a little brother too, so it cracked me up when Brendan would just get his little self up to reach the water fountain and Chad woulds shut the water off...I'm pretty sure I used to do the same thing with my little brother...







A couple headshots of the boys...








...and a jump shot...





I LOVE this one. It was a perfect moment between the two of them, you can almost hear Brendan asking for Chad's advice on something...or maybe he was begging him not to tie his shoelaces together before the end of the shoot...like I said, I have a brother. :)


Thanks to Mom, Dad and the boys for a great (rain-free) evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment