Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Brent and Leaha...The Engagement Shoot!

I have been looking forward to this post since late last summer! Brent and Leaha are an amazing couple in Jupiter, Florida. I am so thrilled to be coming back in July to shoot their wedding, but this weekend I got to meet them for a really fun engagement shoot on the beach!

This one is my fave...

I love Leaha's eyes in this one...


I very nearly posted this one in black and white so no one could tell they were wearing blue and orange (just kidding guys...) :) Brent's a Gator, and he's converted his bride-to-be! I love how they are looking at each other in this one...

Brent and Leaha, I had an awesome time shooting the two of you! Thanks so much for making it so much fun...I can't wait for the wedding!

Check out the slideshow!



4 comments:

  1. i can watch this all the time! I love it! Heather ROCKS! :) Leaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leaha! You and Brent made it soooo much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh you're so lucky!! I can FEEL the sun!! (even though I'm basically a vampire and I prefer gloomy weather lol)

    Great job, as always Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. there is so much feeling and you captured their personalities so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete